Sunday, April 01, 2007

Pretty Much the Response I Was Expecting

I received the following e-mail response from Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (for Republicans Only) to the sarcastic query I submitted on Friday. Suffice to say, little of Soros' money is being wasted on outreach:

To: chris.galtieri@charter.net
Subject: Your comments
From:"Naomi" (naomi@citizensforethics.org)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 12:42:40 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mr. Galtieri

Thank you for your recent comment! If you want to further help us bring ethics and responsibility backto Washington, please consider making a cash donation. All donations made through our website (http://www.citizensforethics.org/) are 100% secure.

Thank you for your interest in our organization.

Citizens for Responsibility and
Ethics in Washington
1400 Eye Street NW, Suite 450
Washington, D.C. 20005

Phone:202-408-5565

I think I'll pass, Naomi.

And now back to my blissfully blog-free Bloody Mary haze. Until tomorrow...

No comments: