Saturday, April 07, 2007

When the Foot's Away...

...Tim O'Brien will return from his well-undeserved vacation, and write one of the most deeply stupid piles of crap I have ever seen. That's saying a lot.

Could someone please fisk this dumbfuck for me? I'm busy.

Or I suppose I could do it on Monday. But that promises to be busy. Jeffie keeps pooping out the disingenuous stupidities and they're starting to pile up. Perhaps it's time start thinking about lifting the embargo...

[Wavy lines blur the picture indicating Foot's reminding himself why it's a bad idea to engage Jeffie the Wingnut Slayer]

FOOT: The sky is blue.

JEFFIE: No it's not it's plaid. And you are a wingnut for thinking otherwise.

FOOT: No, it's blue. Just look at it.

JEFFIE: I don't have to look at it. I have a friend who knows a lot about with sky color, and she tells me that it's plaid. See:

[T]the sky is plaid[.]

Ha! Pwn3d!!!!!11111ELEVEN!!!!!

FOOT: Oh fer - Look at the quote again:

You calling me an idiot because I say the sky is plaid does NOT deny my right to say the sky is plaid.

It has nothing to do with the color of the sky, and even if it did, she'd still be wrong. Here is the science that proves - to the eternally dimwitted sheep-like doctrinaire pseudointellectual dickless Womyn's Studies student, anyway - that the sky is blue.

JEFFIE:

FOOT: Hello?

JEFFIE:

FOOT: He ran away. Again.

[Wavy lines- back to temporal world]

Or maybe not...

No comments: