Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Your Dear Abby Moment of the Day

Can't resist (not a permalink):

DEAR ABBY: I have been happily married for nearly three years. My husband is fine except for one problem: He has a very tiny male organ. It does not bother me, but he constantly apologizes to me about it. He's so self-conscious that he doesn't like for me to see him undressed.

I'm an old-fashioned girl. I saved myself for marriage. Before I met my husband I did some heavy petting with a couple of former boyfriends, but that was all. When he and I dated, I knew he was not as well-endowed as my former boyfriends, but I accepted it.

Now he has started saying he thinks I should have an affair with someone "properly endowed" so I won't feel cheated. He says he wants me to experience satisfaction in a way he knows he can't provide me.

Abby, I don't want this. I can't understand why he's asking me to do such a thing. He keeps harping on it. At first, I was shocked. Now I must admit, he has me wondering if I really am missing something. Should I do it to pacify him and satisfy my own curiosity? I can't bring myself to go against my upbringing and commit adultery.

Please advise me. I'm frustrated about this entire situation. -- NO BIG THING?

Must...suppress...urge...to...make...obvious...joke...at...expense...of...a...certain local...rent-a-blogger!

YEEEEEEEAAAAARARRRGHHHHH!

Help...me...Bobo!

No comments: