Thursday, May 31, 2007

Moron Mail

Love to see the peeps taking up my slack:

WAR-FUNDING VOTES

Where was Norm?

Four good excuses for Sen. Norm Coleman missing the Senate vote on the $120 billion war-spending bill:

• He's seeking to relinquish his image as Bush's lap dog.

• He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

• He was tied up in a PAC fund-raising meeting.

• There is no good excuse.


CHRIS JONES, CHANHASSEN



Why, I forgot to spoof his name. How could I be so careless?

While I sort out just exactly why I failed to spoof the name of Chris Jones from Chanhassen - and thereby putting KAR at risk of being afflicted by yet another deranged, self-righteous and obsessive vanity googler - I'll let someone else tear Chris Jones from Chanhassen a new sphincter:

In regard to "War funding votes: Where was Norm?" [by Chanhassen's Chris Jones -ed.]: Just for the record I was quite offended by the nasty comments in a May 26 letter [from Chanhassen's own Chris Jones -ed.] questioning my brother's priorities because he was not present for a vote.

Our family was gathered at the Mayo Clinic facing a serious situation with our Dad. The letter [written by Chris Jones from Chanhassen -ed.] commented that there were no good excuses -- I want the writer [Chris Jones -ed.] to know that my brother's presence was a comfort to all and I am sure that Minnesotans [other than Chris Jones of Chanhassen -ed.] understand the importance of being with family during difficult times.


KANDACE COLEMAN GITTLEMAN, MORGANVILLE, N.J.


Don't. Fuck. With. A. Jersey. Girl.

Right, Chris Jones?

No comments: