Thursday, May 31, 2007

Showtime

One of the greatest rivalries in Beer League Softball gets renewed tonight as yours truly takes on Team Kevie "What I Lack In Talent, I Make Up For In Batting Gloves" Ecker.

Last year our teams split the series. In the first game, we skunked Kevie's team by the 5th. Team Kevie came back to fluke their way past the mighty Foots when our bats fell silent for a critical stretch of the season.

I'm coming off a 4 for 4 outing with 2 doubles, and am starting to crush the ball. This has corrected an early season slump. Can Kevie hold off the offensive juggernaut that is me?

I'll let you answer that question:


How many total bases will LearnedFoot log against Kevie's "pitching"?
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
The likelihood of the game ending early pursuant to the mercy rule makes this too tough to call.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: