Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm Not Sure What to Make of This

It has now been a weeks since I spat out my epic rant responding to the Brewers hitless performance in Detroit. In that rant, I announced KAR's official position that the hitting coach should be fired.

Since then, the Brewers have won 6 of their last 7. Four of those wins came on the road against good teams.

Maybe the team finally woke up because of that humiliation in Detroit. Perhaps they realized that they were playing too tight. Or, conversely, maybe they realized that they just can't set the cruise control and blow by the rest of the league as they do the NL Central.

But I think the best explanation for the Brew Crew's resurgence is that vicious pixelated tongue lashing I delivered last week.

KAR is happy to take the credit for the end of the slump.

No comments: