Friday, June 08, 2007

Towards a More Sensitive, New Age MilF

I have been going over the roster of participants in the 3rd Annual Millard Fillmore Memorial KAR-Nation Open Championship Celebrity Crarity Golf Outing Classic and noticed a something missing.

No chicks.

Now I don't know why persons blessed with a vagina would be reluctant to participate in the world's foremost and largest ThunderJournal-related golf event. I, being the renowned feminist that I am, always figured that golf, beer, fireworks and sausages held the same appeal to the fairer sex as it does to males with thick, manly, chest hair like Joe Tucci. I don't know if it's because dames don't golf, don't want to be associated with us rabble or don't read this here ThunderJournal (ding ding ding), but I, as Event Chairman am determined to bring gender equity to this august and thoroughly ridiculous event. Call me the "Anti-Hootie Johnson". While you're at it, call me the "Anti-Hootie and the Blowfish" as well.

Perhaps if Bill held a special Post-MilF breakout session workshop on pie decorating...

Meh. In any event, if you are a babe, feel free to sign up at:





Even if you don't golf, the PostMilF Gala and Awards Ceremony is loads of fun. Good food. Good drink. A betting pool on who will blow a digit off first. Andy will be there with his fuzzy head. So will a couple other somewhat eligible bachelors. And Strom.

But don't let that deter you.

No comments: