Thursday, August 16, 2007

TERRORISTS ATTACK LEARNEDFOOT HOUSEHOLD

I returned home last night to find my home riddled by an apparent terrorist attack involving thousands -if not millions of explosive rockets. Some time before 5 PM Wednesday, al Quaeda, or possibly ELF, terrorists fired a relentless volley of 8 inch explosive rockets through my front door causing massive fireballs of destruction in my dining room and kitchen. Fortunately, no one in my family was injured.

My son Moonchild, who was present during the attack, is pictured below holding one of the terrorist instruments of destruction:



Moonchild Foot holds a rocket he says hit his house during a terrorist raid in a
Minneapolis suburb Wednesday.


This should be a wake up call to America. If terrorists can attack my house with explosive rockets, they can attack yours as well. We must end our illegal, ill-advised lie-based occupation of Iraq (or emissions of greenhouse gases, depending on which terrorist organization perpetrated this heinous crime) so that these murderers will leave us alone!







Don't get the joke? Click here.



No comments: