Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Iron Maiden Can Teach Us a Lot About Why My ThunderJournaling Sucks Right Now

I'm working on a hella-cool sooper-sekrit project. It started as a little goof to work on when I had a spare minute, but it has slowly expanded to occupy every brain cell I devote to KAR (or at least 6 out of 7 of them).

You should see the fruits of my endeavors in a couple weeks. It'll be worth the wait. When it's done, it will easily be the greatest thing to ever appear on this ThunderJournal (and that includes my epic ThunderJournalistic breakthrough Recipe Fisking of '05).

In the meantime, you should watch this video:



While you are certain enjoy my little opus when it appears, you will appreciate it a lot more if you are familiar with this video.

And that's all I'm sayin' for now.

No comments: