Friday, October 05, 2007

Sorry...Just...Can't...Help...Myself...

Sung to the tune of Stever Perry's "Oh Sherry" (cheesy midi here if you wish to sing along).

I want the poop gone
From my rectum for a fresh feel
And I want a nice buzz
From a wine that's for after meals
Oh, you must think I'm dreamer
Just grab a quart of Dry Sack
And now I'll bend over

Oh sherry enema
Hold it in, hold it in
Oh sherry enema
Hold it in, hold it in...

But I want to let go
Because the bottle's hurtin' me...
But I can't yet let go!
I'm not as drunk as I want to be!

But you know that there's a bottle
Oh, that you'll find shoved up my anus
I can feel it burnin' on and on

Oh sherry enema
Hold it in, hold it in
Oh sherry enema
Hold it in, hold it in...

And the Sherry's almost gone
Up my butt, feels like heaven
But I let it sit too long
Now my BAC is 4-point-7

Oh sherry enema
Hold it in, hold it in
Oh sherry enema
Hold it in, hold it in...

Oh Sherry, enema
Hold it in, HOLD IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: