Monday, October 01, 2007

That's What I Said...

[BILL is relaxing and reading a newspaper in the KAR HQ break room. LEARNEDFOOT enters.]

FOOT: 'Sup Bill?

BILL: Just reading about Japanese politics. The race to replace the current Prime Minister, and what not.

FOOT: I see. You know what they call elections in Japan?

BILL: No. What?

FOOT: "Erections!" Ha ha!

BILL: I normally don't like such off color humor, yet your quip amuses me.

FOOT: Yeah yeah, whatever. So who's running for Japan's PM post?

BILL: Fukuda.

FOOT: Well, I never!

BILL: Never what?

FOOT: That was certainly uncalled for!

BILL: Hey - you asked a question, and I answered it.

FOOT: No you didn't. I asked you who was running for PM and you said "Fukuda!"

BILL: Correct.

FOOT: So who's the candidate?

BILL: Like I said, Fukuda.

FOOT: Listen, pal - if you don't want to tell me -

BILL: But I did tell you!

FOOT: Tell me what?

BILL: The candidate's name.

FOOT: Which is...

BILL: Fukuda.

FOOT: !!!!!!!!

BILL: Settle down. It's not important.

FOOT: I think it's very important when my Art Director says "Fukuda" when I ask him a simple question.

BILL: But that was the answer to your question!

FOOT: What was the answer????

BILL: Fukuda.

FOOT: AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

FOOT: ...

FOOT: [Gritting teeth] Ok, then...who is the other candidate in the race to replace Shinzo Abe?

BILL: Aso.

FOOT: [Shrieking] Wha - WHAT???

BILL: Aso.

FOOT: I heard you, but I didn't really believe it.

BILL: Well believe it. The other candidate is Aso.

FOOT: Oh. I thought you were calling me - oh never mind. So this other candidate whom you don't apparently like - what's his name?

BILL: Aso.

FOOT: Yeah you told me what you think of him, I just want to know what his name is.

BILL: Aso.

FOOT: No. I heard what you called him. But who is the "Aso"?

BILL: Correct.

FOOT: What's correct?

BILL: His name.

FOOT: Aso?

BILL: Yes.

FOOT: Yes - but what is Aso's name?

BILL: Yes.

FOOT: yes, what?

BILL: Aso.

FOOT: ...is the candidate by the name of...

BILL: Aso.

FOOT: Perhaps I'm not making myself clear. What is the name of the fellow that you keep calling an Aso?

BILL: Aso.

FOOT: The candidate?

BILL: Yes - Aso.

FOOT: Again, no need to get personal.

BILL: I'm not getting personal. His name is Aso.

FOOT: ...

FOOT: AHA!

BILL: Get it now?

FOOT: Yes, just barely.

BILL: Eh. It's a moot point anyway. Apparently the election was already held...

FOOT: And...

BILL: Fukuda pounded Aso.*

[Enter Dementee]

DEMENTEE: HEY HOMIES!!!!!!! WHATCHOO GUYS TALK ABOUT?????!!!!!

FOOT: Fukuda.

BILL: And Aso!

DEM: WELL, AREN'T WE A COUPLE OF BITCHES TODAY!!!!! DEMENTEE NOT STAND FOR SUCH ABUSE!!!!! ME BID YOU GOOD DAY SIRS!!!!!!

BILL: Geez. What's his problem?

FOOT: I guess he has trouble with erections.

BILL: In particular, the Fukuda-Aso erection!

FOOT: *snort*


* Credit to Brian "Saint Paul" Ward for this line, and indeed, for the inspiration of this post.

No comments: