Saturday, October 13, 2007

UPDATE: Nutjob AntiCar Freak Blogger Avidor Goes Balistic Over Simple Question

Curious.

Blogger Avidor is clearly upset that he's getting treated the same way he treats others:

When Right-wing Wikipedians/Talk Radio Hosts/Bloggers Attack, What are they so upset? Options

Track this topic
Email this topic
Print this topic
Download this topic
Subscribe to this forum
Display Modes
Switch to: Outline
Standard
Switch to: Linear+ Avidor 8 minutes ago Post #1


New Member


Group: Members
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun 18th Jun 2006, 6:55pm
Member No.: 276

WP user page / talk
Editing patterns
Contribs (enwiki)


This is hilarious...

Last week, I noticed that the Northern Alliance Radio Network website was down... I Googled the NARN to see if I had the wrong URL. I noticed that there was a Wikipedia page for the NARN (with the bad link). I looked to see who created and edited the NARN Wiki page and found out it was create and edited by one of the regulars on the NARN, a right-wing blogger Named Mitch Berg who created other Wiki pages for other right-wing blogger/NARN talk radio hosts/bloggers.

I noted this on the Lloydletta blog and Wikipedian Mitch Berg and his fans went ballistic... and they're still mad!

Aint the internets wonderful?


Yes. Yes they are. You can almost smell his flop sweat.

Hillarious!

And developing...

Read my blog!

No comments: