Tuesday, November 20, 2007

LIVE! NUDE! THUNDERJOURNAL!

Yes, I am ThunderJournaling and I am nude! Just got a new laptop and wireless router, so now I am able to ThunderJournal from my room.

In my bed.

Nude.

Ah sweet sweet freedom!

So welcome to KAR's first LIVE! NUDE! THUNDERJOURNAL!

The kids are in bed, and my lovely wife Mrs. Foot is here next to me. Now she too can participate in my nightly nude ThunderJournals. What follows is Mrs. Foot's KAR debut:

My husband is a knob.

Please put some pants on!

Ha ha! Nothing doing sweetheart. I am free! Free!

Well, as long as I am ThunderJournaling nude on my new wireless connection, let's find some news to which I can provide my world-famous ThunderJournalistic commentary (now in the nude).

Here's some news from the Obama campaign (or as I like to call it, "Obama-nation"). Let's see what this is all about:

Oprah Winfrey is poised to campaign for White House hopeful Sen. Barack -

Oprah.

There goes my desire to be nude. Time to put on the pants.

OK, well how about some health news? No chance of seeing Oprah there. Here's an article:

A groundbreaking scientific study warns that wireless communication technology may be responsible for accelerating the rise in autism among the world’s children.

Oh fer shit's sake...

This LIVE! NUDE! THUNDERJOURNAL! is over!

No comments: