Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Field of Drams

The Strib has pictures of the model of the new Twins Ballpark. Purty.

I know that many of you out there abhor the fact that this new park is being built on the dime of the Hennepin County taxpayer. I, however, live in Dakota County so I just have to say SUCK IT HENNEPINKOS!

Ha ha! All kidding aside, several of you are aware that the MOB's own Atomizer (MOB Member in Uncertain Standing) is on the architectural team that is designing the new Twins Park. Because I thought it might be of some interest to our reader, I contacted Atomizer and asked him to point out some of the design elements of the stadium that he contributed. He sent back an annotated picture detailing his contributions, which you can see below (click pic to embiggen):




No comments: