Monday, February 04, 2008

More Metalfestey!

Here's a blast from the past that's soon to be a new release from DeathSkull (anybody know how to do umlauts in html?):

Vacation in Hell (My Rage Meter)

Sitting on my duff
On Mackinac Island
Fussing about the heat
I've got no newspaper

If you don't read the news
You can pretty much avoid
Knowing that the world
Is blowing up around yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

CHORUS:
Back home I start the day
With bran and hardtack
My teeth grind
My stomach knots
And the little needle
On my rage meter
Pings over to the red zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone!

After religious wars
And the oil wars
(If there is an after)
It'll be the water wars

These sailors come ashore
With swagger of privilege
Claiming dehydration (Sexual deprivation)
From their weekend ordeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal!

CHORUS

Hear them partying
On the hotel lawn below
Band is playing "Free ride"
But the Free ride's over!

CHORUS

(Killer guitar solo into the coda:)

Eventually the anesthesia (of oblivion)
Wears off -you feel pain
As crazed surgeons continue
To slice up the world
There's nothing you can do.
Vacation is over!
Vacation is over!
Vacation is over!

No comments: