Monday, March 31, 2008

Why Do Democrats Love Clown-Painting Serial Killers?

RE-UPDATED & BUMPED -- SIMPLY BECAUSE THE STUPIDITY OF SOME OF THESE FOOLS IS TOO PRECIOUS

John Wayne Gacy was convicted of the rape and murder of over 30 boys in the Chicago area.

He was also a precinct captain with the local Democratic Party.

My question is: where does local Democrat rent-a-blogger Joe Bodell stand on this. We on the right side of the aisle have been called to task by our less horribly psychotic colleagues on the left when one of our number kills a lot of people or paints pictures of clowns (though, thankfully, our legions have been fairly free of child rapists); what's good for goose is good for the gander.

UPDATE:

I guess Bodell would rather play cute guilt-by-(very loose)-association cheap-shot tricks than address the Democratic Party's problem with child-raping serial killers:

That's one local conservative blogger who would rather call me names than address the issue of Tracy Eberly's racist and altogether horrible post from Friday.

Thanks Learned Foot. I guess we know where you stand
.

Thanks Joe. I guess we know were you stand (on the side of those totally cool with child raping mass murderers).

Or you're just very very dim.

WELCOME CUCKING STOOL READERS READER MNoB!

Apparently according to some cake-eating dog from Edina, I am someone's "ilk". His conclusion is based on nothing more than the fact that I run a conservative blog, and that I don't brook cheap shots and rhetorical games from drooling morons like, well, his ilk. He does not base this on anything I may have written.

Why it sounds like this mutt is a major ignoramous Foot.

That's a perfect way of putting it, grasshopper.

I challenge it to dig through our archives to support his thesis. I think the dipshit might be surprised by what it finds.

I wouldn't hold my breath Foot.

I'm not. These people tend to maintain their self esteem by remaining willfully ignorant.

No comments: