Thursday, April 10, 2008

Creepy

I'm just going to fisk the latest NonMonkey drivel cold:

The summer that Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, I received a plain envelope in the mail. It was addressed to me by hand but with no return address. Inside was a pamphlet explaining the mysteries of human reproduction.

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.

I have no idea who sent it, and most of the likely suspects have gone to their reward. But I am grateful to whoever it was. Someone cared enough for me to send the very best
.

And that's just about enough for me today. I'm going to go vomit now.

It bears mentioning: I wonder if NM's anonymous benefactor included birth control in his/her unsolicited tract, given NM's ensuing well-known propensity for siring children. Just sayin'.

OK. Now. Where's the mind bleach?

No comments: