Thursday, April 24, 2008

In Which Godwin Meets Darwin

There's are "FAILs" and there are "EPIC FAILs".

Neither term is sufficient to describe this bonehead:

A congressional candidate is defending his speech to a group celebrating the anniversary of Adolf Hitler's birth, saying he appeared simply because he was asked.

MULTIPLE CHOICE WISECRACK

Please choose the one-liner that best fits your sense of humor:

A. Er, that defense didn't work at Nuremberg either.

B. "Well, officer, I only muled that 50 -kilo package of coke across the border because that nice drug dealer asked me to."

C. "Well, honey, I only allowed that naked midget tranny prositiute to tie me up and ball gag me in that hotel room with the donkey and put those pictures on the internet because he asked me."

D. Seig FAIL!

E. All of the above.

(Follow that link above, if only to view that absolutely precious photo.)

No comments: