Monday, April 28, 2008

ON STRIKE

I see the new meme that left wingers plan on chanting until they convince themselves it's true has to do with how speculation on commodities is actually responsible for skyrocketing food prices.

Of course, if this were the case, it would be impossible to lose money trading futures, wouldn't it?

Subjecting myself to these morons day in and day out with little or no gratitude has taken its toll. I need a day off. I will not write another word in my ThunderJournal until every local lefty intellectual thug with a blog stops pretending they know what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to matters financial (or, really, anything else other than the gay lifestyle for that matter), or until Berg posts again, whichever comes first.

Sisyphus can have this thread, since he's the scabbin' type.

No comments: