Saturday, April 26, 2008

Your "Reality Based" Delusion of the Day

I think I have finally recovered from the migraine I suffered at the hands of Flash's insanely reversed reality.

In fact, I feel so good that I think I am again able to read lefty blogs again.

Ah here's something reality based:

The Republican party, as long as I can remember, has been the party of smear tactics and identity politics.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached bottom when people actually believe that Truth and Fact lie in the mere assertion of their own self-constructed, half-informed "realities," no matter how fraudulent or absurd. This isn't just a falsehood. It's bizarro world. This guy's perception of reality is the exact, symmetrical, perfect opposite of reality.

These people are killing our republic.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. Once promising, the blogosphere - especially the local one - has become the ghetto of intellect and civic discourse.

No comments: