Thursday, June 05, 2008

People Who Should Be Sent to Gitmo Forever

So I go to the gym yesterday to do some lifting. I typically use the "Advanced Training" area because it has all sorts of different equipment. In addition to dumbbells, there are strength balls, cable machines, stepping / leaping platforms and those squishy things you stand on while doing bicep curls or whatever.

Yesterday, this little but solidly built tattooed woman I frequently see there got to the area just before I did. While I grabbed a floor mat and started doing some crunches to warm up, she prepared for her fitness routine.

First, she dropped her towel to mark "her spot" on the floor.

Then, she grabbed the short stepping platform and dragged it over to her towel.

Then, she went over to the dumbbell rack, grabbed two 10 pound and dropped them next to the platform.

Then, she returned to the rack, grabbed a thirty pound dumbbell and likewise placed it with the others.

Theeeeeen she grabbed the only two 25 pound dumbbells (the ones I was planning on using for my strength ball chest presses as soon as I was done with my crunches), and dropped those on her pile.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeen, she grabbed one 17.5 pound dumbbell and added that to her collection.

And after that...

...

And after that...

(Sorry, I'm choking on my own rage here. Please stand by.)

...

(Deep breath.)

After she finished hoarding all the equipment she was going to "use", she went over to a cable machine and started doing reps.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is same thing she has done EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME. I've seen her there. In fact, I can't recall ever seeing her putting any equipment she's used back where it belongs.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Excuse me a moment. Still. Choking. On. Rage.)

...

...

...

...

(Sorry. This is taking longer than expected. Please stand by.)

...

...

...

Nope. It's not going away. I'll have to end this post here. Bitch.

(Yes, I took the dumbbells I needed when I needed them, and when I was done I put them back on the rack. I doubt the self-centered twat even noticed they were gone.)

Oh, and I should mention: just as I was wrapping up my workout, I got called to the child care room. Moonchild got kicked out for the day for biting some little shit who was tormenting him. At least he got some measure of satisfaction.

No comments: