Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Community Outreach-around

[We join a meeting of KARnies, already in progress.]

LEARNEDFOOT: ...I really think that we ought to send someone to this.


IRON MATRON: Why is that?


LF: Er...community outreach? With beer?


BILL: I can't go. I'm on vacation.


[Enter DEMENTEE]


DEMENTEE: HEY FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT UP!!!!!?????


ANALOG KID: We were just discussing whether to send an emissary to Billy's tonight for the big Wingnut / Moonbat blogger happy hour.


DEM: MOONBAT?????!!!!!! ME LOVE TO EEEEEEEEEEAT MOONBAT!!!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!


LF: Well, we definitely can't send Dementee. Where've you been anyway, D?


DEM: ME TOOK SABBATICAL TO BUDDHIST MONASTERY IN TIBET!!!!!!! ME SPEND YEAR MEDITATING AND WORKING IN RICE PADDY!!!!!!!! HELP DEMENTEE WITH ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LF: ...


DEM: [Sheepishly] IT DIDN'T TAKE!!!!!!!!!


ANAL KID: What about the Head of Alfredo - Hey! I told you to stop cuing my lines by calling me "Anal Kid"!


LF: *snort* *snicker* sorry.


AK: [Looking] That's better. So, why not send the Head of Alfredo Garcia?


LF: I think he's going as a representative of another blog.


XERXES: Oh, well we can't have any dual representation now can we? [Farts]


IM: Why don't you go, Foot? From what I've seen, it looks like most of the deranged hate-filled perspective-impaired pantloads (and Swiftee) are staying home.


LF: Yeah, that's definitely a plus. But there's going to be TV cameras there. I hate cameras.


XER: Just walk around without any pants. That way they won't be able to show any footage they do take of you on TV. [Farts]


LF: It's a public TV station. They'll probably think that me walking around sans pants is performance art or something, and they'll probably end up making a half-hour special based on it.


[Phone rings]


LF: 'Scuse me. [Answers phone] Hello? ...Yes. Mmmhmm... I see.... Well, I'll see what I can do. [Hangs up. Xerxes farts.] It seems that our old pal Andy is going to be there. He says that he may need backup. You know, some muscle.


IM: You thinking what I'm thinking?


LF: Yep. Get me Joe Tucci on the phone! Oh, and Chief? We'll need a graphic!






LF: Sweeeeet.
[XERXES farts.]

No comments: