Friday, July 18, 2008

Everybody Wants to Rule the MilF

We're a week away. Thus, my customary clarion cry:

MilFers and PostMilFers: CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!111!!11!!

I have sent out the last (second-last?) MilF newsletter containing vital information that all golfers and post-tournament partiers need. If for some reason you didn't get this email (spam filters catching repeated use of the word "MILF" in a yahoo message comes to mind) let me know. My addy is permanently located on the sidebar.

One of less heralded aspects of the MilF tradition are the wacky, always amusing, frequently near-fatal golf cart hijinks. For instance, it would not be at all surprising to see a scene like this at this year's outing:



I'm pretty sure Teh Andee did something similar to this last year:



Speaking of Teh Andee, I see that he's going to use his own souped up cart this year. Here's some video of him doing a test drive, (and trying to impress his girlfiend):



Best wishes, Andee! I hope you recover in time for the MiLF.

No comments: