Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Earth to Morons

My goodness but there seems to be an awful lot of traffic coming this way through anonymouse proxy services. If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone is trying to commit election fraud.

Which is dumb seeing as I've already explained that pollhost uses cookies, not IP screening.

Eh. No one ever accused those people of being rocket surgeons. Or literate.

English, motherfuckers - do you speak it?


Wow. That's the second post today in which I dropped the MF Bomb. I must be filled with head-exploding rage.

Oh, and if you're going to go to such elaborate lengths just to help someone else win a parody election, you really ought to get out more, and should definitely restrict your own access to sharp objects. Just a helpful suggestion.

No comments: