Tuesday, October 14, 2008

YAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

SO! FULL!!!! OF!!!!!! RAGE!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

QUICK - SOMEBODY GET ME A PUPPY! I NEED SOMETHING TO KICK!!!!!


ARRRRRRGHHH!!!!

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

SO ENRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't enraged last week. I wasn't enraged yesterday. I wasn't even enraged this morning. But some people keep telling me that I'm full of rage. And you know what?

THAT ENRAGES ME!!!!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU!

AND I HATE YOU!

AND YOU THERE - YEAH YOU: EATING THAT CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH IN YOUR SQUALID LITTLE CUBICLE WHILE READING THIS! KNOW WHAT?





I HATE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!



DIE!


CHOKE ON MY RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, WHAT'S THIS NOW????!!!!

SOME DIMWIT THINKS THAT MY HEAD IS EXPLODING?????

Well, I do have a little sinus pressure left over from that cold I had....


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!

ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE WANT TO TELL ME WHAT MY EMOTIONS ARE OR WHAT THE CURRENT RELATIVE PRESSURE STATUS OF MY INTERNAL BODY PARTS IS???????? ANYONE????


DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE MOTHER FUCKER DIE!!!!!



SO.

FULL.

OF....

...


...

*Ahem*

Actually, I feel better now.

Forget what I just wrote here, thanks.

No comments: