Monday, December 29, 2008

iFART - A Must Download



I got an iphone for Christmas this year. And by far the best downloadable app I've come across for it yet in this multi-purpose sound machine...iFART!

These screen captures and brief description of just a few applications pretty much tell all..



The Sick Dog is about as good as it gets.

I'm afraid I can't get a link that plays unless you buy it. But get this, the developer made 40k in 2 days after he released it...

iFart, therefore I am (the #1 iPhone app). Or something like that. iFart is fast becoming one of the most popular iPhone/iPod Touch applications out there. The developer of iFart, Joel Comm, has been pretty forthcoming with sales figures, and on his blog he noted that over Christmas Eve and Christmas day, more than 58,000 people purchased a copy of iFart, netting him over $40,000 dollars in just two days.

No comments: