Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fiat Candidacy

Yes, KAR hosts ads now. I would make a wisecrack here, but I'm pretty sure anything I'd write would be against AdSense's TOS, so I won't in the interest of keeping that sweet sweet gravy train rolling.

But I would like to draw attention to one ad that's been in heavy rotaton lately:


Send your fiat currency in, so this man can put a stop to fiat currency!

Judging from the legions of followers who reflexively exclaim "Errrrr...FIAT CURRENCY!!!1!11!" at the slightest provocation, why is the the R0n P@ul campaign asking for "money"?  Maybe he has faith it will hold its value 'til at least the Florida primary?

I wonder if the camaign accepts contributions of gold ingots.       

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write.
The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid
to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.



Here is my web-site - e-cig (isaiahxqpi.postbit.com)